Reports to: Head of Sales
Due to continued expansion our client is looking for a highly motivated and sales-driven Regional Sales Manager. The candidate will be an integral part of our future growth strategy.
You will be required to develop and implement a sales strategy to expand your sales territory, in line with sales targets and KPIs. Managing an existing account base, you will need to
be able to maximise opportunity and performance from your sales area, utilising strong communication skills to build strong relationships. The ideal candidate will also be strong in
identifying new prospects, as well as possessing the ability to convert leads and close deals. A good knowledge of wine and WSET qualifications would be a distinct advantage. At Eden, we
are “passionate about wine, fanatical about service”, working in line with The Eden Way every day.
● New business development
○ Maintaining a live prospect list, adding weekly prospects in line with KPIs.
○ Weekly outbound calling of prospect list.
○ Planning and executing a strategy for weekly face-to-face pop ins.
○ Progressing prospects into and through the sales pipeline.
○ Converting prospects into active accounts in line with KPIs.
● Managing and maximising the potential from your existing account base:
○ Completing list reviews.
○ Formulating and implementing development strategies with key accounts.
○ Identifying growth opportunities and presenting new products.
○ Facilitating in-house training sessions and events to drive revenue.
○ Liaising with stakeholders in marketing and training & development to provide additional support for accounts.
○ Building wine lists in line with market trends.
○ Utilising the sales toolkit to build a profitable proposal, based on size and style of the opportunity.
● Managing samples budget.
● Completing call logs and sharing with line managers.
● Preparing and delivering reports for weekly 1:1s, sales team meetings and outbound
● Liaising with credit control to manage your debt book.
Knowledge and Experience
Commercial knowledge of selling wine (on-trade experience preferred). Track record of achieving sales targets. Knowledge of the wine industry and trends. High level of wine knowledge (WSET qualification preferred).
Base £35,000 – £45,000 (dependent on experience).
Target-based bonus structure.