At Vinokelly we run a continuous salary survey throughout the year, as well as gathering information on the UK drinks market, as we are continuously working on searches and making placements. We cover Spirits, Wine, No & Low and other drinks sectors and will release reports throughout the year.
Wine Industry Remuneration Report (2022)
This information can now be found in a new report that is now available for sale at a cost of £800 plus VAT*. This information will provide you with a complete guide to salaries and packages in the UK wine sector at the agency/importer level and can inform your strategic talent decisions for 2022. Feedback from customers so far has been extremely positive.
The report includes discussions on the following areas:
- Wage Growth (particularly relevant now with increased cost of living)
- Looking ahead to 2022, areas of focus (big growth ahead in digital and e-commerce roles)
- Demand for recruiting services (this is looking like our busiest year since establishing in 206)
- The candidate view, what they are particularly focused on now (Homeworking, flexibility and company culture are now among the leading things candidates consider)
- Hiring people from outside the wine industry (in particular for digital roles we are seeing clients looking outside of wine to plug the skills gap)
- Survey methodology and what the data is based on
- Outliers and Average Salary ranges (there can be up to 20k a year difference on base salary for similar commercial roles)
- Benefits: pensions, health and medical insurance, bonus payments (equity in newer companies is now very much part of the conversation)
Over 70 positions reviewed and displayed in the report across Sales (On/Off Trade/Regional/ Whole/C&C/Private Clients/Fine Wine), Marketing (Brand/Trade/Digital/Customer) Buying (NPD/Product Management) Operations (Logistics/Stock Control/Warehousing) and more.
|National Accounts Off Trade|
|Position||Base Salary Range||Bonus||Car allowance||WFH?|
|Junior/Exec (second job)||£xxxx||Up to xx||£xxx||X|
|NAM 3-5 years||£xxxx||Up to xx||£xxx||X|
|NAM 5-8 years||£xxxx||Up to xx||£xxx||X|
|SNAM/Controller||£xxxx||Up to xx||£xxx||X|
This highly bespoke information can now be found in a new report that can be purchased. This information will provide you with a complete guide to salaries and packages in the UK wine sector at the agency/importer level and covers in detail the challenges to recruiting and certain hotspot areas.
We discuss what has changed for candidates, what are now the most important things they are looking for, and finally what they expect to be paid and also what we expect you may have to pay them…
Included in the cost is a 60 minute follow up with us to discuss any aspect of the report. For overseas (NON UK) clients please email us and we can invoice you directly.
Please email: [email protected]
Or buy now via a secure link below (via Stripe). The price reflects 20% VAT.